Professional Duct Cleaning New Jersey
Best HVAC Services specializes in cleaning air ducts, dryer vents, and kitchen exhaust systems and providing quality indoor air for residential and commercial properties. We share relevant information with our customers as part of our commitment to service excellence. We are most affordable duct cleaning New Jersey services!
Below are a few of the most duct cleaning FAQs, but feel free to call us (917)-909-5579 if you have any other questions or want to request a quote!
Duct Cleaning FAQ
Q: How does the duct cleaning work?
A: Air is moved around your house by forced-air heating and cooling systems. Air from the supply vents is distributed to control the indoor temperature, air from the rest of the house is returned to the furnace or air conditioner and outside air is vented. There are several contaminants that can accumulate in ducts over time, including:
- Pollen, allergens
- Obstructions (such as toys)
- Vermin and their feces
- Pet Dander
Therefore, duct cleaning is the process of removing these unwanted particles and objects to improve the air quality in your home and the energy efficiency of your HVAC system.
Q: Are there any duct cleaning benefits?
A: There are many potential benefits to duct cleaning. It can improve your home’s air quality and efficiently heat and cool it. Additionally, there may be other benefits as well, including:
- Improved air quality in the home
- Reduction of allergy symptoms, asthma symptoms, and other breathing issues
- How to remove mold (a potentially hazardous substance) from your ductwork
- HVAC and ventilation systems that are more efficient
- Getting rid of household odors
- Bills that are lower
- Air conditioners and furnaces require less maintenance
- Increasing the life of your heaters and air conditioners
It should be noted that duct cleaning may have a moderate effect on these benefits. Hence, don’t expect your energy bills to drop drastically or your furnace to last twice as long.
Q: Are my ducts dirty? Do I need to have them cleaned?
A: Most people don’t include duct cleaning on their regular to-do lists, and that’s fine. Generally, duct cleaning is only necessary in certain instances, so here are some examples of when you should consider duct cleaning and when you don’t:
Cleaning your ducts is recommended If:
- Your home accumulates excessive amounts of dust
- The ducts are infested with rodents, insects, or other creatures
- The ductwork is dirty or obstructed with debris or dust
- In several rooms or throughout the house, you’ve noticed reduced airflow and ventilation
- You recently renovated your house extensively
- In ducts or other components, there is mold growing
- It’s important to note that adding duct cleaning to your list of options can provide some additional benefits if you do not have an additional air filtration system (e.g., just using flat air filters) and/or do not often replace your filters.
Additionally, having an unfinished basement, for example, can contribute to the accumulation of dust in your home and make duct cleaning more worthwhile.
Q: What is the average cost of duct cleaning?
A: Depending on many factors, the cost of duct cleaning services will vary, but the average is $375. The cost varies from $250 to $500, depending on where you live and which company you use. The size of your home, the extent of your ductwork, the number of vents in your house, and even how dirty your ducts are will have an impact on the cost. Prices can vary a bit by region, as they do with other home services. Choosing the cheapest price is not always the best move. Make sure the business you choose is reputable and reputable!
Don’t hesitate to call us (917)-909-5579 if you have any other questions or want to request a quote for duct cleaning New Jersey!
Q: How exactly are ducts cleaned and what can you expect from a duct cleaning service?
A: Despite the fact that some duct cleaning businesses go the extra mile to ensure your ducts are cleaned correctly, others might not be as thorough, or they might cut corners in order to save time and money.
As a result, it’s crucial to understand how duct cleaning is done and what a good duct cleaning company will do for their regular services. In light of that, here’s an overview of what a duct cleaning company does:
- Dust and other airborne particles can damage furniture and carpets if they aren’t protected
- Use the access doors to inspect the entire system before cleaning
- Asbestos should be checked in the system
- Scrub dirt and contaminants from surfaces using a brush
- Cleaning all system components, such as ducts, grilles, registers, coils, air handlers, drain pans, motors, and fans, should be completed
- Take steps to prevent duct damage by using the right equipment and tools
- Using an access hole or a camera, inspect the system after cleaning
- Removed insulation should be replaced, as well as the access holes sealed
- In order to clean the ducts and other components, the cleaner will use a special vacuum to remove dust and particulates.
In addition to cameras and compressed air, they may use roto brushes and UV lights, depending on your needs and the company.
Most likely, the ductwork in your home hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned in a while. A dedicated team at Best HVAC Services can provide you and your family with safe, efficient, and effective duct cleaning New Jersey services. Don’t hesitate to call us (917)-909-5579 if you have any other questions or want to request a quote!