Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Best HVAC Services offers its services for dryer vent cleaning. Here are two major reasons to clean dryer vent.
Firstly, this may cause a fire. Lint accumulation and the decrease of air exhaust provide excellent conditions for spontaneous combustion. Lint is extremely inflammable and one of the main component to start a fire. Secondly, it will take much longer to dry clothes if a duct is not clean. This means that more gas and electric energy are wasted. This will certainly reflect your utility bills. Best HVAC Services employs highly-qualified technical experts who will provides a quality dryer vent cleaning and remove inflammable impurities from dryer vents, thereby keeping your house safer and making dryer work more efficiently.
Your Dryer Vent should Be Cleaned if:
- You notice that much dust is accumulated behind the dryer.
- You moved to your house more than 1 year ago and never cleaned your dryer vent.
- Your clothes feel hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
- Your dryer vent shuts down before the timer is off.
- You noticed that it takes more time to dry your laundry, especially towels and jeans.
- The dryer vent hood flapper does not open.
Benefit of Service
Your Dryer Vent system will gather dust and dirt over time that will negatively affect your dryer. Your system won’t work at its fullest capacity resulting in higher energy bills. With Dryer Vent cleaning, you will feel better knowing that your system is working at its best, and your home will be safe. We saves you money because we only do flat rate cleanings. The cost we give you is the cost you pay; no on-site price increases. Our technicians are trained, expert and courteous. We follow NADCA guidelines for air duct, dryer vent and furnace cleaning. Only EPA registered chemicals and the best tool is used for all of our work.